Watch the movie closely, and you’ll see how personal it is. Here’s a film in which cinema brings down the Nazi regime, metaphorically and literally. What could possibly be better than that? In this story, cinema changes the world, and I fucking love that idea! — Quentin Tarantino on Inglourious Basterds
Sure, Kill Bill’s a violent movie. But it’s a Tarantino movie. You don’t go to see Metallica and ask the fuckers to turn the music down. — Quentin Tarantino
- Abernathy: What's Vanishing Point?
- Zoe: What's Vanishing Point? Abs I'm supposed to be the noodle one. It's just one of the best American movies ever made.
- Kim: Actually Zoe, most girls wouldn't know Vanishing Point.
- Abernathy: Excuse me, most girls - what the fuck are you two?
- Kim: Yeah, well we're gear heads. Of course we watched it. You all grew up watching that Pretty in Pink shit.
- Lee: Aww, I like Pretty in Pink.
- Abernathy: What so you didn't watch John Hughes movies?!
- Kim: Of course I did, I'm a girl. But I also watched car shit too - Vanishing Point, Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry, Gone in 60 Seconds -
- Abernathy: Ah -
- Kim: The real one. Not that Angelina Jolie bullshit.